Monday, July 5, 2010

The Beatmeister's Live Mix Part 9 - The Last Thing On My Mind - An 89 DMZ Tribute MIx

The Beatmeister's Live Mix Part 9 - The Last Thing On My Mind from alex paz on Vimeo.


some 90s hits, 89 DMZ style, including 89 DMZ jock, The Unbeatable's closing track for his show...

tracks used: (1) The Last Thing On My Mind - Arthur Baker feat. John Warren (2) True - Spandau Ballet/PM Dawn (3) My Cherie Amor - Stevie Wonder (4) All Night Long - Mary Jane Girls (5) Never Can Say Goodbye - The Jackson 5

3 comments:

DrStirringRhod said...

Yo BEAT!! I love it!! Brings back a lot of memories indeed of 89 DMZ!!

Regards,
DR. RHOD

the beatmeister said...

hey docstir!

thanks much! glad you liked it. will be posting the full audio mix.

cheers!

the beatmeister said...

thanks mayor!