Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Come On Beats Version 2 - Moby vs. The Chemical Brothers (Beatmeister's Method Rockin' Bass Mash-Up Mix)

As a primer to my upcoming mix, here's a sampler of what the next set would be sounding like. It's a mash-up mix from three of my fave artists in the bigbeat/electronic scene and the most influential for me when it comes to heavy, bangin' beats.

For this track, I laid over my favorite guitar riff from the classic Chemical Brothers' track "Block Rockin Beats" with the headbangin' beats of Moby's, "Come On, Baby" as remixed by another one of my favorite producers in the Big Beat/Breakbeat scene, The Crystal Method.

Enjoy my own interpretation of these 2 classic bigbeat tracks.

Come On Beats Version 2 - Moby vs. The Chemical Brothers (Beatmeister's Method Rockin' Bass Mash-Up Mix)

Here's to rockin' your world!

Would appreciate your comments for this one... :)

No comments: