Saturday, October 25, 2008

This Week @ The Vault In The Mix


Start: Oct 25, '08 8:00p
End: Oct 26, '08


Excellent 80s New Wave Mixes by The Vault DJs:

Jun Pontejos
DJ William
The Beatmeister
DJ Caz 10
Dean Andrew
The Boy Wonder
Saturday @8PM (US time):12 NN (Manila time)/ Replay Sunday @ 4PM (US time):7 AM (Manila time)


Again, my deepest gratitude to everyone for all the support you have given me, my co-DJs and the blog in general. I wholeheartedly appreciate it. :D Please continue to visit as I will be posting something in the next few days regarding some changes I would be making on how we would push through in sharing our love for the beats and the music to everyone without keeping it private.

For the meantime, please tune in today (with a replay tomorrow) for the best in New Wave mixes at The Vault at Live 365 if you want to catch my latest and unreleased 80s NEW WAVE MIX. Classic new wave tracks included from KAJA, THE TALKING HEADS, INXS, THOMPSON TWINS, THE BIBLE, OMD, MIDNIGHT OIL to name a few. Yummy isn't it?? (as quoted from my buddy, The Boy Wonder's words, hehehehe).

Keep COOL, spread the BEATS, and STAY ON!!!

No comments: